Right now.........I am awake.
Because I took a nap earlier.
Right now.............I am thinking of when some things are going to happen for me in my life.
Right now..............I am wondering what my next job will be. I am ready, as much as I like not working everyday, it seems like I should be doing much more.
Right now.............I feel like I should say why I have started a blog. I really dont know.
Tonight when I woke from that nice nap that I had I got on the computer and I searched the Words Give me my flowers,because I am thinking of starting that ministry at the church I attend.
So I wanted to look up a poem on those words, there are songs and there may be even a poem. But as I was searching I came across a blog of someone who was talking about there mother.
The blogger was talking about how their mother would go to funerals and that saying would be give me my flowers while I yet live. So I was inspired. The link to the blogger is:
http://purechurch.blogspot.com/2007/05/give-me-my-flowers-while-im-living.html
That brings me to right now.
I wanted to do a blog so here I am.
Next week I will present flowers to 2 members of my church for their labor of love.
I really think that its important to recognize people for the things that they do for you, even if it doesnt affect you personally.
Right now thats all I got.
See you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment