Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can you hear whats going on around you?

Well I saw the movie August Rush, it was truly wonderfully. I recommend this movie to any singer musician, any artist. You feel that feeling in this movie. I was reading someones blog and they actually recommended it, unfortunately I couldn't find who it was. But I really enjoyed it.

Its one of those soul touching movies and it makes you think beyond the everyday living. And I say that in a Christian sense, just have the faith to believe and he will come through for you.

The message that got was, when one of the characters said, in order to hear the music, you have to listen, and I feel thats the same thing we have to do with GOD in order to hear him we have to be listening.

I mean this little boy became something so great just by tuning in to his heart, he not aonly became a music composer but a child who was once an orphan to having a family. I was just so touched by it. If you pay attention it brings some things to realization.

I. was. Blessed.

No comments: