Saturday, December 6, 2008

Today

I logged in today so I figure I would write something. A friend asked what was the blog site, so I had to log in to get the name.

Since last week was Thanksgiving.

I am very thankful for what GOD has done for me and my children. I have three boys and they are more than a handful. We have fun times but sometime they are too much but GOD gives me grace. I havent posted anything in over a month. I have been pretty usy looking for a job, it is so hard. And also I am trying to continue with my Mary Kay. But, I have been a worker all my life its hard to depend on something like selling a product. But as I am learning, I may be able to do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I`m sure things will work out for you. I`m nobody but please e mail your resume to me. We`ll do this together.

God bless
With my Love
J. "Wolfie" Wolf Jr.